This section presents the software known limitations.
|Coverage PDF Report
|Maximum requirements number||40 000 requirements
(version <1.14: 10 000)
Java Enum Export
Eclipse Content Assist Export
|Maximum requirements number||100 000 requirements
(version <1.14: 40 000)
Add-in for Microsoft Word viewer
|Maximum childs displayed per requirements||50 requirements|
|Extraction/Parsing||Maximum file number||500 files|
|Extraction/parsing||Maximum requirement text length||32760 characters|
|Extraction/Parsing||Maximum font size in documents||128 points|
|Extraction/Parsing||Maximum number of chapter sub levels||10 levels|
- Older versions of Oracle VirtualBox are not supported. It must be upgraded to version 5 or higher. We recommend a complete uninstallation and reinstallation of the new version.
- Hyperlink from Coverage Matrix or Verification Table to a statement located in an EXCEL file whose worksheet name contains a space is not supported.
Specific to PDF Extraction
- For some PDF documents, the chapter titles could not be found. 13 numbering schema are implemented.
- PDF document with multiple columns layer are not supported.
- Text included in raster PDF are not supported.
- Only text with rotation -90° and +90° are supported. For other rotation, text is ignored.
- PDF with page rotation are not supported.