Add-in for Microsoft Word Install
This section presents how to install Add-in for Microsoft Word. Add-in for Microsoft Word is installed separately from REQCHECKER™.
Check the pre-requisites
- RAM 3 GB
- HardDisk 100 MB
- Internet connection to access online help
- Microsoft Windows Seven 32 bits / 64 bits, Windows 8 32 bits / 64 bits, Windows 10 64 bits
- Visual Studio 2010 Tools pour Office Runtime
- Microsoft Office 2010 or higher
- REQCHECKER™ must be installed
- No admin rights required
Visual Studio 2010 Tools pour Office Runtime requires administrator rights to be installed.
Add-in for Microsoft Word can be installed and used for free. Add-in for Microsoft Word is compliant with a REQCHECKER™ FREE, REQCHECKER™ PRO and REQCHECKER™ TEAM.
Add-in for Microsoft Word setup is standalone, certified free of viruses and digitally signed.
You must backup the setup file for future installation.
- Download REQCHECKER-22.214.171.1249-WordAddIn-windows-x86.exe
- Download REQCHECKER-126.96.36.1994-WordAddIn-windows-x64.exe
- Download REQCHECKER-188.8.131.528-WordAddIn-windows-x64.exe
- Download REQCHECKER-184.108.40.2064-WordAddIn-windows-x64.exe
- Download REQCHECKER-220.127.116.118-WordAddIn-windows-x64.exe
You can test the latest features by installing a development version which offers new functionality and improved features.
We've thoroughly tested this development version. However, it might have bugs, it's still in the beta stage, which means we can't guarantee the same print reliability as our stable versions. If you're working on an important project, we strongly recommend that you use the latest stable version.
- The next development version is not yet released.
Double click on the Add-in for Microsoft Word setup program. The Installing Office customization window appears.
Click on Install.
Click on Close.
Open a Microsoft WORD document, in the ribbon select the Insert tab, check that Reqchecker group is visible.