Software vs method
We have designed a versatile and non-intrusive software that can be easily integrated into a multitude of processes and methods. You can use REQCHECKER™ for SCRUM, WATERFALL, or just for proofreading.
But REQCHECKER™ is only a software and not a method.
You have to design your general approach:
- the general objective: simply to improve the quality or to be certified according to a specific standard;
- the requirements elicitation, including actors, stakeholders etc. ;
- the requirements structure: syntax, attributes, authoring rules, use of documents or databases etc. ;
- their implementation in your work processes ;
- the processes to make them evolve over time.
Here are some few high-quality links that will allow you to go further.
The following links provides some of the best practices for requirement authoring.
This blog contains effective articles on particular aspects.
V-model and IEC 62304
The following links provides some of the best practices for V-model implementation.
Slides in French present the implementation of an IEC 62304 process in a synthetic way.
A complete approach consisting of various detailed and educational articles. The title of the website sums it all up: "The Blueprint for Certifying Medical Software."