Download REQCHECKER Free
- RAM 2 GB
- HardDisk 200 MB
- Microsoft Windows XP 32 bits, Microsoft Windows Seven 32 bits / 64 bits, Microsoft Windows 8 32 bits / 64 bits, Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 bits / 64 bits, Microsoft Windows 10 64 bits
- PDF reader (ADOBE PDF Reader or equivalent)
- Microsoft Office 2007 or higher
Build 1362 June 2017
- (PRO version only) Improve automatic recognition for PDF heading numbers: new heading schemas
Build 1343 May 2017
- Leaf requirements : This new tag defines that the requirement is leaf. A leaf requirement is covered by default; it must not be explicitly covered. The default tag value is #Leaf and can be customized. Leaf requirement have a correct status in the reports. The status can be error if it is covered, has several statements etc. Example:
[REQ_02] The red light must be on if the sub-system raises an alert.
<<DSC_0012>> #Partial <<DSC_0013>> #Leaf
- Statement from heading numbers is available for MS Word 97 documents
- Management rate : the rate of requirement explicitly managed, excluding requirement with error. The coverage rate is the coverage rate excluding not applicable and not managed requirements. For example let 3 requirements covered, 1 explicitly not covered, 2 not applicable and 4 not yet managed, with a total of 10 requirements. The management rate is 60% (6/10) and the coverage rate is 75% (3/4).
- Coverage rate can be detailed in percentage. The coverage rate is more accurate, especially if requirements are not unitary.
<<REQ_0040>> #Partial 13%
<<REQ_0040>> #Partial 30%
<<REQ_0040>> #Partial 40%
<<REQ_0040>> #NA 17%
- Updated PDF report with new look and rates
- Performance improvement about 20%
- Graphical user interface and tooltips are available in German
- Display §beginning for position found before the first encountered chapter in PDF or WORD documents.
- (PRO version only) The text of custom tag without end marker stops at the end of line (previous behaviour) or when another tag if read. This allows to write all tags on the same line.
- (PRO version only) Eclipse content assistance: C++ and Java developers can import the requirement definition and use the Eclipse IDE content assistant (CTRL+SPACE) to select the requirement and insert coverage.
- (PRO version only) Standalone report : The links to source documents in Verification and Coverage Matrix report are relative if the document are stored in the same folder. In this case the report and the documents can be opened on another computer. New option “EXCEL Hyperlinks” generates EXCEL reports without hyperlinks to source documents.
- (PRO version only) Verification report update : The verification report can be updated without losing the entered results. The new / updated / deleted requirements are merged, updated cells have yellow background and a comment with a visual comparison between old and new value. The RESULT column is updated too: “(added)” for new requirement, “(updated)” for modified requirements, “(deleted)” for deleted requirements. The merge work with both syntax and heading statement mode. Custom tag are included in comparison. Column can be moved, but column name in header must remain unchanged.
- (PRO version only) Multiple value for list custom fields : The predefined list type custom tag accepts multiple values separated by punctuation (comma, semi-colon, space, non-breaking space). Each value is checked to verify that it belongs to the value list declared in the .cover file. Example:
<DSL_0123> Title Text #EndText #Category A, B
- (PRO version only) Multiple statements are listed in the coverage matrix and highlighted in the verification report. This help to find and fix them.
Build 1297 April 2017
- Fix bug when reading PDF document with some malformed bullets pattern documents (PRO version)
- Fix bug when reading source code file ending with an empty line (PRO version)
- Fix source code line computation (PRO version)
Build 1263 Feb 2017
- Add digital signature
- Fixed “Add Batch” command on file page
- Fixed Installation fails if software is running
Build 1245 Feb 2017
Reduce setup size
User can edit the file ID used by heading numbers coverages
! Fixed wrong heading number extraction from some .docx documents
! Fixed double click on .cover file without loading it
! Fixed syntax included in chapter title generates ambiguous syntax error
! Fixed read only the shortest version of ID with some case of advanced regular exception
! Fixed unable to add file with uppercase extension
! Fixed wrong shortcut to last version of .docx